Enjoy the Benefits of an Integrated Payroll
Tally.ERP 9 delivers integrated Payroll software which is completely rewritten to provide all the necessary Payroll Compliances. The software is capable of handling simple Payslip generation in five easy steps to complex associated processes - including handling Loans and Advances, Salary revision and Arrear calculation, Deductions and ad-hoc payments etc.
Tally.ERP 9 Payroll module also covers a wide gamut of functions such as:
- Create and maintain the employee database viz. contact details, personal details, bank account details, statutory details etc., EXPAT details like passport, Visa and work permit details.
- Employee group or department wise categorisation.
- Attendance, overtime, leave or production details can be recorded.
- Multiple salary structures can be created for different group of employees. For example, department wise salary structures and salary processing.
- Support Salary revision and arrear calculation both as prospective and retrospective change.
- Tracking of loans and advance paid to employees and defining multiple criteria for recovery of such advances. The loan / advances can be recovered in complete or a number of installments from employee's salary.
- Complete support to implement Provident Fund and Employee Insurance Schemes along with Professional Tax calculation.
- Supports Gratuity as per the specified criteria.
Benefits of using Tally.ERP 9 Payroll
- Time spent on processing salaries, manual and paper work can be cut down to a great extent.
- Accurate and timely salary processing.
- Tracking and reviewing of employee's absence and salary calculation as per the attendance is much easier.
- Generate the Payment Advice to instruct the bank for salary payment.
- Payslips can be printed, exported to Excel or emailed to the respective email accounts of the employees.
- All payroll related reports can be generated with a click of a button.
- Above all, the Payroll feature is completely integrated with Accounts.
The new Payroll Feature provides the following Statutory Reports:
Employees Provident Fund Computation & Support:
- PF deduction & contribution monthly statement
- PF Combined Challan
- Form 5
- Form 10
- Form 12A
- Form 3A
- Form 6A etc.
ESI Computation & Support:
- ESI deduction & contribution monthly statement
- Payment Challan
- Form 3
- Form 5
- Form 6 etc.
Professional Tax computation for all the states with the following reports
- PT Computation Report
- PT Monthly Report...and more