Point of Sale (POS)
Simple Point of Sale Retailers' Delight
Point of Sale (POS) or Checkout is the location where a transaction occurs. Tally.ERP 9 POS feature helps you to streamline your retail operations, by automating the 'Check Out' process for you and your customers. It provides advanced capabilities with ease-of-use and ensuring smooth retail operations. A one-time configuration in Tally.ERP 9 is all it takes for the POS feature to be activated.
Some important features available in the POS module are:
- Generates POS Invoices with Date and time of transaction
- Ensures management of gift coupons, vouchers and discount tickets and so on.
- Eases Cash and Credit / Debit Card transactions and allows multiple mode of payment for a single invoice
- Tracks balances to be returned to buyers from the money tendered
- Facilitates bar code scanning of SKUs (or items).
- Provides quantified tracking of sales promotions
- Allows access to inventory levels and provides the option of quickly matching inventory with floor counts.
- Helps in identifying consumer purchasing patterns
- Generates standard and customized reports such as Cash Registers, POS Registers, Inventory Reports and so on.
- Increases efficiency, revenue and productivity at the point of sale.